|Questa voce ha bisogno di essere tradotta.|
Jack Sarfatti (born September 14, 1939) is an American theoretical physicist. He is known for his iconoclastic ideas, and is interested in what he sees as the breakdown of the paradigm that posits science and the humanities as separate disciplines, arguing that physics  has replaced philosophy as the unifying force between science and art..
Early life and academic background
Sarfatti was born in Brooklyn, New York to Hyman Sarfatti, an Italian Sephardi mystic from Macedonia and his wife Mildred. He received a B.A (1960; Cornell) and a Master's (1967; UCSD) degree in physics. While working as an assistant professor at San Diego State University (1967-71), Sarfatti obtained a Ph.D (1969) from University of California, Riverside under the supervision of Fred Cummings. In 1975, Sarfatti left academia and founded the Physics Consciousness Research Group to do research on parapsychological phenomenon such as telepathy.
- "Higher Intelligence is Us in the Future" (1977), in Spit in the Ocean, Fall 1977, No. 3, Ken Kesey, pub., Tim Leary, ed.
- "The Physical Roots of Consciousness" (1975) in Mishlove, Jeffrey, The Roots of Consciousness, pp 279–290. ISBN 0-394-73115-8
- "Quantum-Mechanical Correlation Theory of Electromagnetic Fields" (1963) in Nuovo Cimento (journal of the Italian Physical Society).
- Time Travel: The Art of the Possible - a commentary on time travel included on the "Star Trek IV" DVD - Paramount Pictures (DVD Released 1999) 
- destinymatrix Sarfatti's blog
- Zukav, Gary. The Dancing Wu Li Masters: An Overview of the New Physics, 1979, ISBN 0-06-095968-1
- Talbot, Michael. "Mysticism and the New Physics",1993, revised, updated, ARKANA, Penguin.
- Sarfatti's website
- Among the Fringe
- Template:Youtube (summer 2008 – 6 parts)
- Knowing the Future Part 2
Errore nella funzione Cite: Sono presenti dei marcatori
<ref>ma non è stato trovato alcun marcatore